Diagnose "Ping" tests if a host is reachable via ICMP protocol.
Host not reachable, Host is wrong or ICMP out is blocked.
- Test the Ping diagnose with an IP address to exclude errors.
- Check the configuration for the gateway, also you can use the Traceroute diagnose to double check.
- Is the hostname resolved correctly and with the true IP address? Check also the name server diagnose.
- Check with other hostnames, use for that also internal and other external hostnames.
- Check the firewall policies for outgoing ICMP.